Skip to content
Community Connections

Multiple Sclerosis Society - Haywards Heath and District Branch

The branch offers help, advice and assistance to those who are affected by Multiple Sclerosis or who care for someone who is. The group meets socially at the Yews, Boltro Road, Haywards Heath -  normally on the third Monday of each month, starting at 7.30pm.

It aims to help people, whether members or not, who are coping with MS, with advice about local facilities and financial help to obtain items of equipment, modifications at home, or to vehicles. The branch covers Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill and the surrounding areas.

Contact Method Contact Details

Local contact 07870788917
National helpline 0808 800 8000



Leave a review

There are currently no reviews of this service. Be the first by logging in or registering using the link below and leaving a review.

Log in/Register


You will need to log in or register in order to review a service on the website.

The details you provide will only be used for any reviews you leave for any services. The name you provide will appear on any of these, but the email address will be visible to website administrators and service owners.




Register Member

Looking for something similar? These services have been picked as they have similar content:

East Grinstead and District Multiple Sclerosis Society

The East Grinstead and District Multiple Sclerosis Society offers help, support and assistance to anyone affected by Multiple Sclerosis.. Read more about East Grinstead and District Multiple Sclerosis Society

Adults' Care Point

A centralised point-of-contact that will support all initial and general social care enquiries.. Read more about Adults' Care Point

West Sussex Connect to Support

West Sussex Connect to Support helps residents to find information and advice about services and activities in their local area to help them live independently.. Read more about West Sussex Connect to Support

Elderly Accommodation Counsel (EAC)

The EAC is a national charity that aims to help older people make informed choices about meeting their housing and care needs.. Read more about Elderly Accommodation Counsel (EAC)